Saku Saku Dip Salad
A simple recipe, perfect for your first experience of fresh Saku Saku cabbage. Feel the fresh “Saku Saku” sensation as you bite into this sweet, juicy, crispy cabbage with four different flavors!
- Prepare rock salt and 3 types of sauce.
- Cut one half of Saku Saku cabbage into 3 wedges and remove the core. Enjoy sweet and crispy Saku Saku with three different dressings and/or with simple rock salt.
Bagna Càuda Sauce
- Mix olive oil, garlic and anchovy in a small pan and gently stir fry over medium low heat until aromatic.
- Add fresh cream and stir over low heat until warm and creamy.
- Add mustard, white wine vinegar, and salt in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add vegetable oil and mix with the blender.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, and mix with the blender until smooth.