Tax Info: Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sku: Sweet Kabu-250
- Direct seeding highly recommended.
- Sow 1–2 seeds every 2” very shallow, 1/4” deep or less.
- Over-watering can create a crust-like soil layer, preventing germination. Maintain soil moisture through germination.
- Do not thin.
- Once first true leaves have formed, water 2–3 days per week to promote root growth and foliage elongation.
- Cultivate planting beds to prevent weed competition and use best management practices for pests.
- Use of light row cover can prevent foliage damage from flea beetles and other brassica pests.
- Approximately 35-45 days from sowing, depending on temperatures.
- Harvest at approximately 2” in diameter. The root should be visible above the soil surface to evaluate size.
- Gently pull plants from the base of the stems to harvest.
The Oshii Nippon Project is committed to your success, every step of the way.
We want you, our customer, to be 100% satisfied with all of our unique vegetable seeds. If anything you purchase from us proves unsatisfactory, we will either replace the item or refund the purchase price.